322 views

I asked for a quote.....agent was real nice polite......but then when found out my small town in ks,,almost all homes,,has fuse boxes,,,,..long story short....tried to tell me I bought a home with black jetting out of the boxes....(I stated I didn't by a home with out an inspection...)..then will have to come out take pictures before getting a quote.....Agent was No longer nice and polite......ran my home down after pictures were taken...have only been in home for 8 months and Live on S S only......How am I do get my home looking Brand New.......Just because Amica is number one----Not......Just was going to take pictures of the fuse box only....and measure...Not..took pictures of my complete home.....Again how am I to up-date my home over night living on S S.......( I had my City inspect and a Lics. election ckmy home before the guy came tot take picture...Mu home checked out A OKAY......I'm 67 yrs old me and my home and town was disciminated against......I'd advise No one use Amica.

Reason of review: wanted a great looking home.

Preferred solution: don't call me private line........better trained agents.

Amica Insurance Cons: Unethical, Was not telling truth about company from start.

Location: 2075 W Pinnacle Peak Rd #110, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA