275 views

My name is Charles M I've been a customer of Amica for over 2 years and made my payments according to the quote yesterday May 22nd 2018 I called in to make a payment and I was told that my policy was cancelled and that I could not make a payment my argument was that I've been trolled and many of times because that is a policy says cancellation date 05 22:17 I had until the 22nd to make the payment. Well yesterday I was told that the policy cancelled at 12:01 on the 22nd of May that was after the girl on the phone said that the policy was cancelled at Pacific time and that there was no way that they were going to re instate my policy .

My argument was to read that this is wrong when it comes to insurance companies they follow all the timelines from east coast to West Coast and that she is wrong well she came back and say it was cancelled on 1201 for you to get insurance you have to pay the balance due three hundred and something dollars and to reinstate the policy was going to be $9,000 I was beside myself what a horrible thing to do it was 11:30 p.m.

on 5-22-17. I will show angry but I kept my head clear I want on the phone and got insurance immediately to another company and they told me the same thing that it was my fault because the company issued 05/22/17 I will never do business with this company again and I will file a complaint against them thank you very much Charles M

Product or Service Mentioned: Amica Insurance Auto Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Location: 2150 Town Square Pl #600, Sugar Land, TX 77479, USA